When I went to Niagara Falls for a trip in 2011, I had an omelet for breakfast.
Staff: « Good? »
Me: « Yeah, Good! Good! »
Actually, it was good. But, Japan style omelet is way better.
Although an omelet is a western food, in my opinion, Japan’s omelet is already beyond an original.
Taste, Looks, Texture, Flavor. Japan’s omelet excels at every point,
Fluffy, Melting Inside.
(1) Stir chopped onions, mushrooms and minced beef with salt, pepper and ketchup.
(2) Fry rice with (1).
(3) Put aside (2) to a plate.
(4) Stir eggs and make a round.
(5) Put (3) on (4). Make a roll quickly.
I know how. But, I make a mistake at (5). I’m not good at. LOL.
So, I’d like to share Omelet Rice Restaurant Chains in Japan.
Sauteed Mushroom & Spinach with Creamy Sauce.
Sauteed Broccoli & Corn with Creamy Sauce.
SS – for ladies.
* 1 and half bowls of rice
* 2 eggs
* -100 yen cheaper than a regular size.
S – regular size.
* 2 bowls of rice
* 3 eggs
M – for big eater.
* 3 bowls of rice
* 4 eggs
* + 200 yen pricier than a regular size.
L – for people not caring your weight.
* 6 bowls of rice
* 6 eggs
* + 400 yen pricier than a regular size.