Yakudoshi means unlucky ages. Here is a list of Yakudoshi this year 2017.
You might think “Hey, I was born in 1993. But, I’m not 25.”
As for age, Yakudoshi uses Kazoedoshi(数え年)/East Asian Age reckoning. It’s not difficult.
Kazoedoshi is your age + 1. If you were born on Jan 10th 1993, you are 24 years old and 25 Kazoedoshi years old, as of Jan 10th 2017. Everybody’s Kazoedoshi counts up +1 on January 1st. Everybody’s Kazoedoshi starts from 1 Kazoedoshi years old. If your baby is born on Jan 10th 2017, your baby is 1 Kazoedoshi years old, as of Jan 10th 2017.
Maeyaku is the previous age of Yakudoshi. It means taking care of yourself for bad omens.
Atoyaku is the upcoming age of Yakudoshi. It means that bad luck will dwindle, but still keep in mind.
Taiyaku is like a boss among Yakudoshi. The worst, most terrible, most horrible luck will come to you.
Taiyaku ages are in yellow-filled cells in the above tables. For men, born in 1976. For ladies, 1985.
- Your weak points, especially mind weakness and physical weakness are likely to come out.
- Despite your will, calamities will come close to you. Moreover, it will frequently happen. Severe illness, Losing your beloved one, Bankruptcy, Divorce and so on.
- You are likely to be stubborn. Your actions are likely to go wrong. Friction with others.
- Don’t push yourself. Stay calm. Refrain from new challenges, wedding, new job and so on.
- Keep in mind to revere deities and respect your ancestors.
- Get the benefit of deities and others. Be grateful to them.
- Don’t be stubborn. Keep in mind to behave for public benefits.
Give your service to others as much as you can.
- Stop resisting your destiny. Leave your fate in the hands of deities. Just enjoy your troubles.
I was born in 1973. My Yakudoshi years were already over in 2015.
Were there anything good in 2016?
My former boss left from my team!! That was the best thing.
He is crazy like a solider of The Empire of Japan.
But, my mother have been hospitalized for a long time.
So, I couldn’t travel abroad. That was the bad thing.
Instead of going abroad, I start to learn French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and Tagalog.
I hope that I can brush up these languages this year 2017.