Yakudoshi means unlucky ages. Here is a list of Yakudoshi this year 2016.
You might think “Hey, I was born in 1995. But, I’m not 25.”
As for age, Yakudoshi uses Kazoedoshi(数え年)/East Asian Age reckoning. It’s not difficult.
Kazoedoshi is your age + 1. If you were born on Jan 10th 1995, you are 24 years old and 25 Kazoedoshi years old, as of Jan 10th 2019. Everybody’s Kazoedoshi counts up +1 on January 1st. Everybody’s Kazoedoshi starts from 1 Kazoedoshi years old. If your baby is born on Jan 10th 2019, your baby is 1 Kazoedoshi years old, as of Jan 10th 2019.
Maeyaku is the previous age of Yakudoshi. It means taking care of yourself for bad omens.
Atoyaku is the upcoming age of Yakudoshi. It means that bad luck will dwindle, but still keep in mind.
Taiyaku is like a boss among Yakudoshi. The worst, most terrible, most horrible luck will come to you.
Taiyaku ages are in yellow-filled cells in the above tables. For men, born in 1977. For ladies, 1986.
- Your weak points, especially mind weakness and physical weakness are likely to come out.
- Despite your will, calamities will come close to you. Moreover, it will frequently happen. Severe illness, Losing your beloved one, Bankruptcy, Divorce and so on.
- You are likely to be stubborn. Your actions are likely to go wrong. Friction with others.
- Don’t push yourself. Stay calm. Refrain from new challenges, wedding, new job and so on.
- Keep in mind to revere deities and respect your ancestors.
- Get the benefit of deities and others. Be grateful to them.
- Don’t be stubborn. Keep in mind to behave for public benefits.
Give your service to others as much as you can.
- Stop resisting your destiny. Leave your fate in the hands of deities. Just enjoy your troubles.
Instead, I released my own application “MiluDBViewer”.
In the last half of 2018, I started learning Android Programming, and released “Milux”, “MiluCal”.
In 2019, I want to keep brushing up my programming skill!!