Click here, « 2016 Yakudoshi(厄年) – Are you unluck?« .
« Yakudoshi(厄年) – Are you unlucky in 2014? » is a second most accessed post on my blog. Thank you for visiting my site. I’m very glad. I’d like to post again this year.
Yakudoshi means unlucky ages. Here is a list of Yakudoshi this year 2015.
You might think “Hey, I was born in 1991. But, I’m not 25.”
As for age, Yakudoshi uses Kazoedoshi(数え年)/East Asian Age reckoning. It’s not difficult.
Kazoedoshi is your age + 1. If you were born on Jan 10th 1991, you are 24 years old and 25 Kazoedoshi years old, as of Jan 10th 2015. Everybody’s Kazoedoshi counts up +1 on January 1st. Everybody’s Kazoedoshi starts from 1 Kazoedoshi years old. If your baby is born on Jan 10th 2015, your baby is 1 Kazoedoshi years old, as of Jan 10th 2015.
Maeyaku is the previous age of Yakudoshi. It means taking care of yourself for bad omens.
Atoyaku is the upcoming age of Yakudoshi. It means that bad luck will dwindle, but still keep in mind.
Taiyaku is like a boss among Yakudoshi. The worst, most terrible, most horrible luck will come to you.
Taiyaku ages are in yellow-filled cells in the above tables. For men, born in 1974. For ladies, 1983.
- Your weak points, especially mind weakness and physical weakness are likely to come out.
- Despite your will, calamities will come close to you. Moreover, it will frequently happen. Severe illness, Losing your beloved one, Bankruptcy, Divorce and so on.
- You are likely to be stubborn. Your actions are likely to go wrong. Friction with others.
- Don’t push yourself. Stay calm. Refrain from new challenges, wedding, new job and so on.
- Keep in mind to revere deities and respect your ancestors.
- Get the benefit of deities and others. Be grateful to them.
- Don’t be stubborn. Keep in mind to behave for public benefits.
Give your service to others as much as you can.
- Stop resisting your destiny. Leave your fate in the hands of deities. Just enjoy your troubles.
However, 2014 was not the worst year for me. If 2014 was the worst year, I feel Spring for my future.
I prove it by 2 points.
- CHINESE LUNAR NEW YEAR[SNAKE] IN HONG KONG(CHARLIE!! HATS OFF TO YOUR JAPANESE), FEB 11, 2013
- THE PINNACLES, GUNUNG MULU NATIONAL PARK IN MALAYSIA(MATHIEU!! YOU ARE A SUPERHERO!!), SEP 13, 2013
- THE PINNACLES, GUNUNG MULU NATIONAL PARK IN MALAYSIA(JENNEY AND AIAISAN), SEP 14, 2013
« Can I escape? When will I escape? »
Nov 17th 2014, Toray announced they got an order of 1000 billions yen of carbon fiber from Boeing.
« Come on! Go up! »
Nov 19th 2014, Toray Announced Toyota made a contract to use Toray’s carbon fiber for their vehicles.
« Wow! Good News! I can escape. »